FREELANCE WRITING FOR
A DISTINCTIVE STYLE MAGAZINE
By Stacey Kumagai
ISSUE #15 - A DISTINCTIVE STYLE
ALEX ELMAN WINE STORY: A Feast For The Senses:
(FLIP TO PAGE 48)
THE ART OF TRANSFORMATION WITH ERIC GROHE
(FLIP TO PAGE 57)
LIFE, DEATH, LOVE, WAR: A picture paints a thousand words
for Jayel Aheram (FLIP TO PAGE 80)
ISSUE #16- A DISTINCTIVE STYLE
THE SOUND OF FREEDOM: An international journey of music
creation (FLIP TO PAGE 6)
THE ARTIST IS ALIVE IN ALL OF US (FLIP TO PAGE 29)
Copyright © Media Monster Communications, Inc.
US Copyright Office & Writers Guild of America
As a broadcast journalist, freelance magazine writer, published ghost writer, and P.R. professional,
Stacey has been a scribe her entire life. Her writing experience includes being a published
ghostwriter of a book on California State Law Taxation featuring a romantic comedy subplot with
distribution to 400 worldwide offices in seven different languages; a published poet in the
publication, “The Honey of the Soul” (Watermark Press) and articles published in A Distinctive
Style Magazine. Presently, she is an avid blogger at Linkronicity.Blogspot.com.
She has written five contemporary commercial novels rooted in DIVERSITY, inspiration, and self-
discovery. Her non-fiction self-help semi-memoir is a workbook hybrid for Linkronicity.com.
Additionally she has co-authored sixty children's picture book-easy reader hybrids under a nom-de-
plume which are a labor of love. It took five years of writing, editing, and animating. They are a one-
of-a-kind life skills DIY How-To reference series integrated with a spin-off adaptation of 10 adult and
10 college reference solution books for everyday life. For the first time in literary history, these
sixty children's books work as a dovetail to unite families to work together to solve problems.
These books feature DIVERSITY for the children's market ... multiethnic, LGBT, disabled and
modern day family configurations for every kind of family.
|*** PRESS RELEASES ***
(click on titles )
• Thousand Hearts Japan Tsunami Relief
Iron Chef Morimoto sings for Tsunami Relief
• Lonestar/Olivia Newton-John Concert Benefit for
Kids Rock Free Music Education/Susan G. Komen
• 102.7 KIIS-FM Wango Tango Concert Benefit for L.A.
Breast Cancer Alliance
• Martin Sheen/Terry George – Celebration of Artistic
Freedom benefit for Amnesty International and ACLU
SCREENINGS & AWARDS
• Tim Daly, Directorial Debut
• Emmy Nomination: James Chressanthis
• (Late) Lou Rawls/Trevor Rabin Honors
• (Late) Etta James to be honored – Temecula Valley
International Film & Music Festival
TALENT – AUTHORS, ACTORS, MUSICIANS &
• Actress/Author/Activist, Mimi Kennedy
Anklosing Spondylitis Walk
Victims of Santa Monica Farmer's Market
Miss America Pageant
• Late Author/Actress, Activist (fight against breast
cancer) Lou Gideon - "That's A Wrap"
Tressless Chemobabe Video
• Discovery Channel’s Author/Host Norma Vally(domestic
violence shelters benefactor- GET SAFE
• Author, Paul Ryan "The Art of Comedy"
• TV Host, Author Nelson Aspen
• Environmental Activist Jazz Musician, Jon Hartman "In
Memory of the Pacific Electric Railway"
• 7 Continent World Arts Collaborator Jazz Musician,
•Corporate Entertainment Industry Acquiitions (Backstage
• So. Cal’s Most Technologically Advanced Data Center
• Computer Forensics
• First-Ever On-Demand Mobile Tech Entertainment
• Author Amy Botwinick, Congratulations on Your Divorce
Valentine's Day for Divorced
Miami Book Fair
Salute to Single Moms
• Dr.Ward Coleman's Drug-free nation
• Chef Traci Higgins Freeman's Lilah Belle's Healthy Meals
for the Taking
• Lilah Belle's Grand Opening